Thomas William Goodliffe1
#3299, (September 1882-12 February 1938)
|Birth*||SEP 1882 ||Thomas William Goodliffe was born in SEP 1882 at Tallington, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||27 APR 1897 ||He married Harriet Morris, daughter of James Cave Morris and Sophia Smith, on 27 APR 1897 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England.2 |
|Death*||12 FEB 1938 ||Thomas William Goodliffe died on 12 FEB 1938 at Modbury, Eastgate, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England, aged 55.3,4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||He was employed as Railway engineer.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Harriet Morris lived at Railway Cottage, Tallington, Lincolnshire, England, together with Grace Goodliffe.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Stamford, Northants. Jul-Sep 1872, vol 7a 308.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Harriett Morris, 25, father James, & Thomas William Goodliffe; Deeping St James.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, Bourne, Lincs. age 65, Jan-Mar 1938, vol. 7a 427.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to Albert Edward Smith, police; & Gordon Batton.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016