Martha Ann Hodge1
#3308, (June 1845-5 June 1911)
|Birth*||JUN 1845 ||Martha Ann Hodge was born in JUN 1845 at Shoreham, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||1 JUN 1845 ||She was baptized on 1 JUN 1845 at Meopham, Kent, England.2 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1870 ||She married Samuel Ashenden, son of Richard Ashenden and Sarah Wansbury, in JUN 1870 at Gravesend, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||5 JUN 1911 ||Martha Ann Hodge died on 5 JUN 1911 at Shoreham, Kent.4,5 |
|Married Name||JUN 1870 ||Her married name was Ashenden.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||She and Samuel Ashenden lived at 7 Wellington Street, Gravesend, Kent, England, together with Mary Jane Ashenden and Martha Ann Ashenden.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Martha Ann Hodge and Samuel Ashenden lived at 13 Trafalgar Road, Gravesend, Kent, England, together with Mary Jane Ashenden, Edith Lilian Ashenden, Thomas Henry Ashenden and Amy Elizabeth Ashenden.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Martha Ann Hodge lived with Richard Ashenden at Shoreham Street, Shoreham, Kent, England, together with Samuel Ashenden and Amy Elizabeth Ashenden.8 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Martha Ann Hodge lived at High Street, Shoreham, Kent, England.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, North Aylesford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1845, vol 5 415.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., father Henry Hodge, mother Mary Ann, Meopham.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Samuel Ashenden & Martha Ann Hodge, Gravesend, Apr-Jun 1870, vol 2a 590.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 66, Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun 1911, vol 2a 660.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, to Mary Jane Carpenter.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, visitor Frances Jane Watters Roxbury.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place at census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016