Alfred John Henry Bysouth1
#3429, (1877-5 August 1941)
|Birth*||1877 ||Alfred John Henry Bysouth was born in 1877 at Carlton, Melbourne, VIC, Australia.1 |
|Death*||5 AUG 1941 ||He died on 5 AUG 1941 at Heidelberg, Melbourne, VIC, Australia.1,2 |
|Occupation*||1919 ||The occupation of Alfred John Henry Bysouth was 'Tile Layer.3' |
|Residence*||1919 ||He lived at 13 Leslie Street, Hawthorn, Melbourne, VIC, Australia.4 |
|Criminal*||DEC 1929 ||He was Fined & driving licence cancelled in DEC 1929.5 |
|Residence||DEC 1929 ||He lived at The Brougham Arms, Bendigo, VIC, Australia.5 |
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth, Victoria, no 13756; parents Henry Abel Bysouth & Eliza Taylor.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death, age 63, Victoria, no 7444; Alfred John Hy Bysouth, parents Henry Abel Bysouth & Elizabeth Taylor.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, residence and occupation.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, residence and occupation. with wife Mary Ann.
- [S122] Newspaper records, The Age, Melbourne, 21 Dec 1929. p 16. driving licence cancelld & fined 10 AUP for accident.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016