Ethel Florence May Bysouth1,2
|Birth*||1892 ||Ethel Florence May Bysouth was born in 1892 at Clifton Hill, Melbourne, VIC, Australia.1 |
|Marriage*||1918 ||She married Charles Luker in 1918 at VIC, Australia.3 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Luker.3 |
|Occupation*||1919 ||The occupation of Ethel Florence May Bysouth was 'Cashier.4' |
|Residence*||1919 ||She and Charles Luker lived at 78 Repton Road, Malvern East, Melbourne, VIC, Australia.5 |
|Residence||1963 ||Ethel Florence May Bysouth and Charles Luker lived at 30 Bambra Road, Caulfield East, Melbourne, VIC, Australia.4 |
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth, Clifton Hill, Victoria, no 31220; Ethel Flor May Bysouth, parents Henry Bysouth & Eliza Taylor.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, name as given on electoral rolls.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage, Flora May Ethel Bysouth & Charles Luker, Victoria, no 4852r.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, residence and occupation.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Victoria, Henty, Malvern East; 1919.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016