William Edward Willmott1
#3443, (1901-26 July 1970)
|Birth*||1901 ||William Edward Willmott was born in 1901 at VIC, Australia.1 |
|Marriage*||1937 ||He married Dorothy Lillian Orchard in 1937 at VIC.2 |
|Death*||26 JUL 1970 ||William Edward Willmott died on 26 JUL 1970 at Repatriation Hospital, Heidelberg, Melbourne, VIC, Australia.1,3 |
|Burial*||28 JUL 1970 ||He was cremated on 28 JUL 1970 at Melbourne, VIC, Australia.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||1936 ||He lived with Florence Elizabeth Larter at 8a Martin Street, Elsternwick, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, together with Mabel Willmott.4 |
|Employment*||1936 ||William Edward Willmott was employed as Salesman.4 |
|Residence*||1937 ||He and Dorothy Lillian Orchard lived at 29 Normanby Road, Elsternwick, Melbourne, VIC, Australia.4 |
|Occupation*||1968 ||The occupation of William Edward Willmott was 'Director, Willmott's Auto Sevices.3' |
|Residence*||1968 ||He lived at Nepean Road, Blairgowrie, VIC, Australia.5 |
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death, age 69, Heidelberg, Victoria, no 17626; William Edward Willmott; Father James, mother Florence Eliz Larter.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth, New South Wales, no 21369; Dorothy LOrchard, parents Arthur S Orchard & Lillian E.
- [S122] Newspaper records, The Age, Melbourne, 29 Jul 1970. p 17. death notices from family and staff.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, residence and occupation.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, residence and occupation. with wife Dorothy Lillian.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016