George William Bishop Davis1
#3564, (December 1862-December 1924)
|Birth*||DEC 1862 ||George William Bishop Davis was born in DEC 1862 at Chieveley, Berkshire, England.1 |
|Baptism||28 DEC 1862 ||He was baptized on 28 DEC 1862 at Chieveley, Berkshire.3 |
|Marriage*||28 NOV 1891 ||He married Emily Ann Stroud on 28 NOV 1891 at Thatcham, Berkshire, England.4 |
|Death*||DEC 1924 ||George William Bishop Davis died in DEC 1924 at Padworth, Berkshire, England.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with John Davis and Mary Bishop at Bucklebury, Berkshire, England, together with Annie Davis, Harry John Davis, Ellen Louisa Davis, Fanny Eliza Davis, Elizabeth Jane Davis, John Alfred Davis and Tom Charles Davis.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||George William Bishop Davis lived with John Davis and Mary Bishop at Green Lane, Thatcham, Berkshire, England, together with Tom Charles Davis and Kate Davis.7 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||George William Bishop Davis was employed as Brewer's drayman.8 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Emily Ann Stroud lived at Mill Road, Padworth, Berkshire, England, together with William George Davis.8 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||George William Bishop Davis lived at 2 Mill Road, Padworth, Berkshire, England, together with William George Davis.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Newbury, Berks., Oct-Dec 1862, vol 2c 210.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., George William Bishop Davis, parents John & Mary, Chieveley, Berks.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; George William Davis, 30, father John, & Emily Ann Stroud, 27, father Stephen, Thatcham, Berks. and Oct-Dec 1891, vol 2c 544.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 61, Bradfield, Berks., Dec 1924, vol 2c 331.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, no wife recorded.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, .age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016