Tom Charles Davis1
#3566, (September 1870-2 August 1935)
|Birth*||SEP 1870 ||Tom Charles Davis was born in SEP 1870 at Bucklebury, Berkshire, England.1 |
|Death*||2 AUG 1935 ||He died on 2 AUG 1935 at 69 Northfield Road, Thatcham, Berkshire, England, aged 64.3,4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with John Davis and Mary Bishop at Bucklebury, Berkshire, together with Annie Davis, Henry John Davis, Ellen Louisa Davis, George William Bishop Davis, Fanny Eliza Davis, Elizabeth Jane Davis and John Alfred Davis.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Tom Charles Davis lived with John Davis and Mary Bishop at Green Lane, Thatcham, Berkshire, England, together with George William Bishop Davis and Kate Davis.6 |
|(Witness) Marriage||26 NOV 1892 ||Tom Charles Davis witnessed the marriage of Ernest George Young and Ellen Louisa Davis on 26 NOV 1892 at Holy Trinity Church, Rotherfield Greys, Berkshire, England.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Tom Charles Davis lived with Mary Bishop at Thatcham, Berkshire.8 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1901 ||The occupation of Tom Charles Davis was 'House painter.8' |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Mary Bishop at Green Lane Cottage, Green Lane, Thatcham, Berkshire, England.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bradfield, Berks., Jul-Sep 1870, vol 2c 326.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 63, Newbury, Berks., Sep 1935, vol 2c 270.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; probate to Joseph W Clarke & Norman G Pinnock.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Ellen Louisa Davis, 30, father John, & Ernest George Young, 23, father Caleb Thomas, Holy Trinity, Henley, no 330. p 165.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016