Fanny Eliza Davis1
#3569, (December 1864-28 December 1938)
|Birth*||DEC 1864 ||Fanny Eliza Davis was born in DEC 1864 at Chieveley, Berkshire, England.2 |
|Baptism||29 JAN 1865 ||She was baptized on 29 JAN 1865 at St Mary the Virgin, Chieveley, Berkshire, England.3 |
|Marriage*||5 NOV 1883 ||She married Albert Thorn on 5 NOV 1883 at Thatcham, Berkshire, England.4 |
|Death*||28 DEC 1938 ||Fanny Eliza Davis died on 28 DEC 1938 at 144 Hoe Benham, Newbury, Berkshire, England.5,6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with John Davis and Mary Bishop at Bucklebury, Berkshire, England, together with Annie Davis, Henry John Davis, Ellen Louisa Davis, George William Bishop Davis, Elizabeth Jane Davis, John Alfred Davis and Tom Charles Davis.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Fanny Eliza Davis and Annie Davis lived at Station Villas, Teddington, Middlesex, England.8 |
|Married Name||5 NOV 1883 ||Her married name was Thorne.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Fanny Eliza Davis and Albert Thorn lived at Newbury Road, Welford, Berkshire, England, together with Ellen M Thorn, Charlotte Ann Thorn and Albert John Thorn.9 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Fanny Eliza Davis and Albert Thorn lived at Hoe Benham, Welford, Berkshire, England, together with Albert John Thorn, Frederick Thorn, Arthur Reginald Thorn, Frank Thorn, Alfred George Thorn and Daisy Kate Thorn.10 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Newbury, Berks., Oct-Dec 1864, vol 2c 217.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Fanny Eliza Davis, parents John & Mary, Chieveley, Berks.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Fanny Davis, 18, father John, & Albert Thorne, father James, Thatcham, Berks.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, death & place; probate to Albert John Thorne.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 75, Newbury, Berks., Dec 1938, vol 2c 316.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, both employed as domestic servants; Morgan May family.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, note 12 children, 9 living.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016