#3580, (December 1858-3 January 1898)
|Birth*||DEC 1858 ||Alfred Harrington was born in DEC 1858 at Castle Hedingham, Essex, England.3 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1883 ||He married Ellen Johnson in JUL 1883 at Sevenoaks, Kent, England.4 |
|Death*||3 JAN 1898 ||Alfred Harrington died on 3 JAN 1898 at 145 Munster Road, Fulham, London, England, aged 39.5,6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Thomas Harrington and Emma Farrants at St James Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, England, together with Franklin Harry Harrington, Charles Harrington, William Harrington and Edith Ellen Harrington.7 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1881 ||Alfred Harrington was employed as Bank Clerk.8 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived at 157 Malmsbury Road, Bow, London, England.9 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||He was employed as Clerk manager.10 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Ellen Johnson lived at 145 Fulham Road, Fulham, London, England, together with Edgar Alfred Harrington and Edward Harrington.10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Halstead, Esse, Oct-Dec 1858, vol 4a 289.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Halstead, Essex, Oct-Dec 1858, vol 4a 289.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Alfred Harrington & Ellen Johnson, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1883, vol 2a 935.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 40, Fulham, London, Jan-Mar 1898, vol 1a 223.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Frederick William Harrington for one and Charles Harrington for another.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, boarder.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Fulham, London, Jan-Mar 1892, vol 1a 268.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016