#3655, (September 1843-)
|Birth*||SEP 1843 ||John Stone was born in SEP 1843 at Bridport, Dorset, EnglandG.2,3 |
|Baptism||25 DEC 1845 ||He was baptized on 25 DEC 1845 at St Mary's Church, Bridport, Dorset, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived at Ham Common, Gillingham, Dorset, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||16 FEB 1873 ||He married Ellen Eliza Sherwood, daughter of William James Sherwood and Martha Maria Galton, on 16 FEB 1873 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, witnessed by Edward Thomas Galton.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||John Stone was employed as Labourer, Chemical Works.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Ellen Eliza Sherwood lived at 4 Hart Street, Battersea, London, EnglandG.7 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of John Stone was 'Fishmonger.8' |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Ellen Eliza Sherwood lived at 117 Parchmore Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, EnglandG.8 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Ellen Eliza Sherwood, father William, & John Stone, age 27, mariner, father William, St James, Poole. no 398.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., John Stone, parents William & Maria; Gillingham, Dorset, no 960, p 120.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bridport, Dorset, Jul-Sep 1843, vol 8 27.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., John Stone, parents Joseph & Fanny; Bridport, Dorset, no 298, p 38.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with parents & 6 siblings.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Ellen Eliza Sherwood, father William, & John Stone, age 27, mariner, father William, St James, Poole. no 398 p 199.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016