#3673, (December 1863-March 1933)
|Birth*||DEC 1863 ||Arthur Perkins was born in DEC 1863 at Northborough, Northamptonshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||18 FEB 1885 ||He married Kate Smith, daughter of Joseph Smith and Harriet Palmer, on 18 FEB 1885 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England.2,3 |
|Death*||MAR 1933 ||Arthur Perkins died in MAR 1933 at Shardlow, Derbyshire, England, aged 69.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived at Northborough, Northamptonshire.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Kate Smith lived at North Street, Northborough, Northamptonshire, England, together with Harriet Perkins, Kate Perkins and Arthur Perkins.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Arthur Perkins and Kate Smith lived at Trent Lock, Sawley, Derbyshire, England, together with Harriet Perkins, Kate Perkins, Arthur Perkins, Emma Perkins, Alfred Joseph Perkins, Annie Perkins and William Perkins.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Peterborough, Northants., Oct-Dec 1863, vol 3b 252.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Kate Smith & Arthur Perkins; Deeping St James, Lincs.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), marriage; Kate Smith, father Joseph, & Arthur Perkins, father Richard, Deeping St James. M028774.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 69, Shardlow, Derbys., Mar 1933, vol 7b 764.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, with parents Richard & Emma Perkins & 5 siblings.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016