William Henry Atkin1
#3674, (September 1867-December 1923)
|Birth*||SEP 1867 ||William Henry Atkin was born in SEP 1867 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||15 SEP 1885 ||He married Ann Smith, daughter of Joseph Smith and Harriet Palmer, on 15 SEP 1885 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire.2,3 |
|Death*||DEC 1923 ||William Henry Atkin died in DEC 1923 at Grantham, Lincolnshire, England, aged 56.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived at GNR Gatehouse, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Ann Smith lived at Eastgate, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England, together with William Henry Atkin.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||William Henry Atkin and Ann Smith lived at 7 Westhomme Place, Grantham, Lincolnshire, England, together with William Henry Atkin.7 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||William Henry Atkin was employed as Railway shunter.8 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Ann Smith lived at 105 Alexandra Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, England, together with Beatrice Kate Smith.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1867, vol 7a 291.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), marriage; Annie Smith, father Joseph, & William Henry Atkin, father Thomas, Deeping St James. M028774.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, William Henry Atkin & Annie Smith, Bourne, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1885, vol 7a 536.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 56, Grantham, Lincs., Dec 1923, vol 7a 498.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with parents, Thomas & Esther & 3 siblings.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, and a Joseph E Smith, 28.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, also Charles Atkin, brother, Lilly Atkin, 20, b Nottingham & Maud Grady, neice, 15 b. Tallington.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with Charles Atkin, bro. of William, & neice, Rebecca Smith, age 8, b. Peakirk, Northants.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016