Sarah Muriel Foley S.R.N1
#3679, (March 1919-)
|Birth*||MAR 1919 ||Sarah Muriel Foley S.R.N was born in MAR 1919 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1942 ||She married Howard Michael Parsons LRCP, MRCS, FRCS in DEC 1942 at Pancras, London, England.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Sarah Muriel Foley S.R.N lived with Mabel Sarah Smith at 34 Marler Road, Folkestone, Kent, England, together with Kathleen Mary Foley.3 |
|AWArd*||28 NOV 1941 ||Sarah Muriel Foley S.R.N was awarded 'State Registered Nurse' on 28 NOV 1941 at University College Hospital, London, England.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||1942 ||She began military service in 1942 at Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service, London, England.5 |
|Married Name||DEC 1942 ||Her married name was Parsons.2 |
|Residence*||2007 ||She lived at George House, Lower North Street, Exeter, Devon, England.6 |
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Jan-Mar 1919, vol 7a 427. mother Smith.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Sarah M Foley & Harold M Parsons, Pancras, London, Oct-Dec 1942, vol 1b 77.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Registered at University College Hospital; UK Nursing Registers, 1946, p 1370.
- [S66] Obit., In husband's obituary from 'Parr's 'Lives of Fellows of the Royal College of Surgeons' 2012 and the 'Daily Telegraph.
- [S129] UK Electoral Registers, Registers 2007, University of Exeter, Devon.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Folkestone, Kent, Apr-Jun 1947, vol 5b 1106, mother Foley.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Hendon, London, Oct-Dec 1952, vol 5e 554, mother Foley.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016