#3718, (1810-March 1873)
|Birth*||1810 ||Thomas Wansbury was born in 1810 at Halstead, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||25 OCT 1812 ||He was baptized on 25 OCT 1812 at St Margaret's Church, Halstead, Kent, England.2 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1842 ||He married Ann Mantle in JUN 1842 at Halstead, Kent.3 |
|Death*||MAR 1873 ||Thomas Wansbury died in MAR 1873 at Halstead, Kent.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||He and Ann Mantle lived at Square Brick Yard, Halstead, Kent, England, together with Fanny Hayman, James Hayman, Edward Hayman, Emily Wansbury Hayman and Sarah Wansbury Hayman.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||Thomas Wansbury was employed as Agricultural Labourer.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Ann Mantle lived at Cadlocks, Halstead, Kent, England, together with Thomas Wansbury, William Wansbury, Alfred Wansbury, Emily Wansbury Hayman and Sarah Wansbury Hayman.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Thomas Wansbury and Ann Mantle lived at Halstead, Kent, together with Thomas Wansbury, William Wansbury, Alfred Wansbury, Emily Wansbury Hayman and Sarah Wansbury Hayman.7 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1871 ||The occupation of Thomas Wansbury was 'Fruit Grower.8' |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Ann Mantle lived at Halstead, Kent, together with Emily Wansbury Hayman.9 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. Thomas Wansbury, father John, mother Mary; Halstead. C131362.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt. father John, mother Mary: C131362.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ann Hayman & Thomas Wansbury, Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun 1842, vol 5 486.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 64, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1873, vol 2a 317.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, Thomas Wansbury & Ann Hayman living at same address.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, with grandson William Hayman, 6, b. Portsmouth, & Sarah A Collis, 2, b. Halstead.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & birth.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016