#3719, (1839-June 1886)
|Birth*||1839 ||James Wansbury was born in 1839 at Knockholt, Kent, England.1 |
|Death*||JUN 1886 ||He died in JUN 1886 at Halstead, Kent, England.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Richard Wansbury and Rachel Liney at Brickyard, Halstead, Kent, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||James Wansbury lived with Richard Wansbury and Rachel Liney at Ricketts Folly, Shoreham, Kent, England, together with John Blundell, Charles Richard Wansbury, Sarah Wansbury and Edward Wansbury.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||James Wansbury lived at Halstead, Kent, together with Charles Richard Wansbury.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||James Wansbury lived with Rachel Liney at Halstead, Kent, together with Stephen Wansbury.6 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, birthdate & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 47, Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun 1886, vol 2a 338.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, next door to Thamas Wansbury.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, as lodgers with Thomas Adkins & family.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, Rachel's sister Mary Staples, and grandson Charles J Marshall from Bromley.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016