#3726, (1835-June 1912)
|Birth*||1835 ||Emma Gurry was born in 1835 at Woodhurst, Huntingdon, England.2 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1865 ||She married Stephen Bettles, son of John Read Bettles and Elizabeth Skinner, in DEC 1865 at St Ives, Cambridgeshire, England.3 |
|Death*||JUN 1912 ||Emma Gurry died in JUN 1912 at Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived at High Street, Warboys, Huntingdon, England.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived at Mill End, Chatteris, Cambridgeshire, England.6 |
|Married Name||DEC 1865 ||Her married name was Bettles.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||She and Stephen Bettles lived at Towngate, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, together with Emma Bettles.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Emma Gurry and Stephen Bettles lived at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire.8 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Emma Gurry lived with Robert Templeman and Emma Bettles at 341 Gladstone Street, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, together with Robin Templeman, Ethel Templeman, Leonard Templeman, Sidney Templeman and Kathleen Templeman.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Emma Gurry & Stephen Bettles; St Ives Hnts., Oct-Dec 1865, vol 3b 621.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace; parents said to be Ebenezer Gurry & Mary Ann Ding.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Emma Gurry & Stephen Bettles; St Ives Hunts., Oct-Dec 1865, vol 3b 621.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 76, Peterborough, Northants., Apr-Jun 1912, vol 3b 233.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, servant, Thomas Tyson, farmer, family.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, in Skeels family house as servant.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with neice & adopted son.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016