George Ernest Lawton1
#3784, (7 June 1881-December 1927)
|Birth*||7 JUN 1881 ||George Ernest Lawton was born on 7 JUN 1881 at Hunslet, Yorkshire, England.1,2 |
|Baptism||19 SEP 1881 ||He was baptized on 19 SEP 1881 at Wesleyan Methdist Chapel, Halten, Yorkshire, England.2 |
|Marriage*||3 JUN 1908 ||He married Ann Elizabeth Todd, daughter of Herbert Todd and Annie Lodge, on 3 JUN 1908 at Roundhay Road United Methodist Church, Leeds, Yorkshire, England, witnessed by Victoria Lucy Todd.3 |
|Death*||DEC 1927 ||George Ernest Lawton died in DEC 1927 at Rotherham, Yorkshire, England, aged 46.4 |
|Residence*||JUN 1908 ||He lived at 26 Hawthorn View, Leeds, Yorkshire, England.5 |
|Employment*||JUN 1908 ||He was employed as Postman.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Ann Elizabeth Todd lived at 22 Methley Place, Chapel Allerton, Leeds, Yorkshire, England, together with Hilda Lawton.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Hunslet, Yorks., Jul-Sep 1881, vol 9b 313.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt; George Ernest Lawton, father Sam, mother Emma; Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Halton, no. 123.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Ann Elizabeth Todd, age 26, father Herbert, & George Ernest Lawson, age 26, father Sam; Roundhay Road United Methodist Church, Leeds, no 42.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 45, Rotherham, Dec 1927, vol 9c 738.
- [S48] Parish Register, on marriage record.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016