Editha Bowers Brown1
#3813, (March 1852-January 1892)
|Birth*||MAR 1852 ||Editha Bowers Brown was born in MAR 1852 at Moulton Chapel, Lincolnshire, England.2 |
|Marriage*||10 NOV 1883 ||She married Walter Westrop, son of Samuel Westrop and Sarah Harrington, on 10 NOV 1883 at St Thomas' Church, Stanningley, Pudsey, Yorkshire, England.1,3 |
|Death*||JAN 1892 ||Editha Bowers Brown died in JAN 1892 at Pudsey, Yorkshire, England, aged 39.4 |
|Married Name||10 NOV 1883 ||Her married name was Westrop.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She and Walter Westrop lived at 5 Station Square, Pudsey, Yorkshire, England, together with William Westrop, Harry Henry Westrop, Ellen Brown Westrop and Rose Westrop.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Editha Brown & Walter Westrop, Bramley, Yorks., Oct-Dec 1883, vol 9b 524a.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Spalding, Lincs., Jan-Mar 1852, vol 7a 321.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, Walter Westrop, 32, father Samuel, & Editha Brown, 30, father William, St Thomas' Stanningley, no. 50, p 25.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 38, North Bierley, Yorks., Jan-Mar 1892, vol 9b 176.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016