Elizabeth Susannah Maria Studd1
#3833, (2 December 1872-23 July 1930)
|Birth*||2 DEC 1872 ||Elizabeth Susannah Maria Studd was born on 2 DEC 1872 at Deptford, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||21 OCT 1873 ||She was baptized on 21 OCT 1873 at St Nicholas' Church, Deptford, Kent, England.2 |
|Marriage*||10 APR 1898 ||She married George Burkin, son of Charles Burkin and Esther Lane, on 10 APR 1898 at St John's Church, Croydon, Surrey, England.3 |
|Death*||23 JUL 1930 ||Elizabeth Susannah Maria Studd died on 23 JUL 1930 at Farnham, Surrey, England, aged 57.4 |
|Burial*||4 OCT 1930 ||She was buried on 4 OCT 1930 at St Peter's Church, Wrecclesham, Surrey, England.5 |
|Residence||5 APR 1891 ||She lived at Greenwich District Union Infirmary, Greenwich, Kent, England.6 |
|Married Name||10 APR 1898 ||Her married name was Burkin.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She and George Burkin lived at 3 Chatte Hill, Beddington, Surrey, England, together with Elsie Dorothy G Studd, Florence Edith Burkin and Rose Esther A Burkin.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Elizabeth Susannah Maria Studd lived at 9 Lombard Road, Greenwich, Kent, England, together with Elsie Dorothy G Studd, Rose Esther A Burkin, George James Charles Burkin, Frederick John Burkin and Olive Elizabeth Burkin.8 |
|(Witness) Marriage||22 APR 1916 ||Elizabeth Susannah Maria Studd witnessed the marriage of Walter Cooper and Florence Edith Burkin on 22 APR 1916 at St Alfage, Greenwich, London, England.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Greenwich, Kent, Jan-Mar 1873, vol 1d 877.
- [S76] London Births & Baptisms, birth & bapt; Elizabeth Susannah Maria Studd; father James Taylor, mother Maria Ann, Deptford. no 185.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, George Burkin, father Charles, & Elizabeth Susannah Maria Studd, father James Taylor Studd; St John, Croydon, Surrey, no. 255.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 58, Farnham, Surrey, Sep 1938, vol 2a 189.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, Elizabeth Susannah Maria Burkin; age 58, Wrecclesham, Surrey.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, persons who slept or abode in the Infrimary. Studd Eliz. domestic servant.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with 3 visitors & a boarder, all in 4 rooms!
- [S76] London Births & Baptisms, marriage; Walter Cooper, widower, 25, father Thomas & Florence Edith Burkin, 17, fahter George; St Alfege, Greenwich. no 277.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1901, vol 2a 322.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Greenwich, Kent, Jul-Sep 1912, vol 1d 2013.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Woolwich, Kent, Oct-Dec 1913, vol 1d 2162.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016