Rose Esther A Burkin1
#3836, (February 1901-September 1945)
|Birth*||FEB 1901 ||Rose Esther A Burkin was born in FEB 1901 at Beddington, Surrey, England.1 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1921 ||She married William Dennis Mutter in JUN 1921 at Woolwich, Kent, England.2 |
|Death*||SEP 1945 ||Rose Esther A Burkin died in SEP 1945 at Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England, aged 44.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with George Burkin and Elizabeth Susannah Maria Studd at 3 Chatte Hill, Beddington, Surrey, England, together with Elsie Dorothy G Studd and Florence Edith Burkin.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Rose Esther A Burkin lived with Elizabeth Susannah Maria Studd at 9 Lombard Road, Greenwich, Kent, England, together with Elsie Dorothy G Studd, George James Charles Burkin, Frederick John Burkin and Olive Elizabeth Burkin.5 |
|Residence*||1932 ||Rose Esther A Burkin and William Dennis Mutter lived at 17 Anglesea Road, Woolwich, London, England, together with George Burkin and Frederick John Burkin.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1901, vol 2a 322.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage William D Mutter & Rose Esther A Burkin; Woolwich, Kent, Apr-Jun 1921, vol 1d 2015.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 45, Cambridge Sep 1945, vol 3b 401.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with 3 visitors & a boarder, all in 4 rooms!
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Registers; 1932.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Woolwich, London, Jan-Mar 1930, vol 1d 1454. mother Burkin.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016