Frederick John Burkin1
#3838, (June 1906-October 1941)
|Birth*||JUN 1906 ||Frederick John Burkin was born in JUN 1906 at Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Elizabeth Susannah Maria Studd at 9 Lombard Road, Greenwich, Kent, EnglandG, together with Elsie Dorothy G Studd, Rose Esther A Burkin, George James Charles Burkin and Olive Elizabeth Burkin.3 |
|(Witness) Marriage||5 AUG 1929 ||Frederick John Burkin witnessed the marriage of Arthur William Wright and Olive Elizabeth Burkin on 5 AUG 1929 at St Peter's Church, Wrecclesham, Surrey, EnglandG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||1932 ||Frederick John Burkin lived with William Dennis Mutter and Rose Esther A Burkin at 17 Anglesea Road, Woolwich, London, EnglandG, together with George Burkin.5 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1934 ||Frederick John Burkin married Queenie Farenden in JUN 1934 at Woolwich, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||OCT 1941 ||Frederick John Burkin died in OCT 1941 at Cuckfield, Sussex, EnglandG, aged 35.7 |
|Burial*||16 OCT 1941 ||He was buried on 16 OCT 1941 at Bexleyheath Cemetery, Bexleyheath, Kent, EnglandG.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1906, vol 2a 298.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with 3 visitors & a boarder, all in 4 rooms!
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, Olive Elizabeth Burkin, 20, father George, & Arthur William Wright Cheeseman, 18, father Jesse, St Peter, Wrecclesham, Surrey, no 85, p 43.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Registers; 1932.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Queenie Farenden & Frederick J Burkin, Woolwich, Kent, Apr-Jun 1934, vol 1d 2199.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 35, Cuckfield, Sussex, vol 2b 371.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, burial, age 35, Bexley Heath Register, grave E 794.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016