#3852, (June 1884-23 December 1974)
|Birth*||JUN 1884 ||William Spendlove was born in JUN 1884 at Madeley, Shropshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1904 ||He married Mary Ellen Bysouth, daughter of Thomas William Bysouth and Ellen Maria Hallam, in SEP 1904 at Basford, Nottinghamshire, England.2 |
|Death*||23 DEC 1974 ||William Spendlove died on 23 DEC 1974 at Basford Hospital, Basford, Nottinghamshire, England, aged 90.3 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||He was employed as Coal miner.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Mary Ellen Bysouth lived at 10 Priory Road, Gedling, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Dorothy Mabel Spendlove, Ellen Spendlove and Lily May Spendlove.4 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Madeley, Shropshire, Apr-Jun 1884, vol 6a 654.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Basford, Notts, Jul-Sep 1904, vol 7b 335.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 90, Basford, Notts., Dec 1974, vol 8 0753.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age, birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016