#3913, (1830-December 1898)
|Birth*||1830 ||Robert Townsend was born in 1830 at Shoreham, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||23 JAN 1830 ||He was baptized on 23 JAN 1830 at Otford, Kent, England.2 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1852 ||He married Mary Stacey, daughter of William Stacey and Eleanor Streatfield, in JUN 1852 at Shoreham, Kent.3 |
|Death*||DEC 1898 ||Robert Townsend died in DEC 1898 at Otford, Kent.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived at Otford, Kent.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||He was employed as Ag Labourer.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Mary Stacey lived at Twitton, Shoreham, Kent, England, together with Jesse Townsend, Emma Townsend, James Townsend and Ellen Townsend.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Robert Townsend and Mary Stacey lived at Twitton Farm, Shoreham, Kent, England, together with Jesse Townsend, James Townsend, William Townsend, Elizabeth Townsend and Edward Townsend.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Robert Townsend lived at Twitton Farm, Otford, Kent, England, together with William Townsend and Ellen Townsend.8 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & birthplace.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., father Robert, mother Mary; Otford, no. 1473698.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Mary Stacey & Robert Townsend, Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun 1852, vol 2a 455.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 69, Croydon, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1898, vol 2a 170.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with father Robert, widower, and 6 brothers.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016