#3914, (December 1854-June 1929)
|Birth*||DEC 1854 ||Ellen Townsend was born in DEC 1854 at Otford, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1893 ||She married Arthur Kersey in DEC 1893 at Otford, Kent.3 |
|Death*||JUN 1929 ||Ellen Townsend died in JUN 1929 at Woodbridge, Suffolk, England, aged 74.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with Robert Townsend and Mary Stacey at Twitton, Shoreham, Kent, England, together with Jesse Townsend, Emma Townsend and James Townsend.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Ellen Townsend lived at Broughton Farm, Otford, Kent, England.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived at 143 Greenwich Road, Greenwich, Kent, England.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Robert Townsend at Twitton Farm, Otford, Kent, England, together with William Townsend.8 |
|Married Name||DEC 1893 ||Her married name was Kersey.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Ellen Townsend and Arthur Kersey lived at 53 Hawthorne Grove, Maple Road, Penge, London, England.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1854, vol 2a 310.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & birthplace.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Arthur Kersey & Ellen Townsend, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1893, vol 2a 1141.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 74, Woodbridge, Suffolk, Jun 1929, vol 4a 1083.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, servant, Nash Family.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, servant, Reynolds family.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, no children recorded.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016