#3917, (October 1860-December 1925)
|Birth*||OCT 1860 ||James Townsend was born in OCT 1860 at Shoreham, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1884 ||He married Jane Osboune in DEC 1884 at Shoreham, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||DEC 1925 ||James Townsend died in DEC 1925 at Dartford, Kent, England, aged 65.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with Robert Townsend and Mary Stacey at Twitton, Kent, England, together with Jesse Townsend, Emma Townsend and Ellen Townsend.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||James Townsend lived with Robert Townsend and Mary Stacey at Twitton Farm, Shoreham, Kent, England, together with Jesse Townsend, William Townsend, Elizabeth Townsend and Edward Townsend.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||James Townsend was employed as Farm carter.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Jane Osboune lived at New House Lane, Northfleet, Kent, England, together with Frederick Townsend, Arthur Townsend and Edward Townsend.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||James Townsend and Jane Osboune lived at Mile End Green, Longfield, Kent, England, together with Edward Townsend.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1860, vol 2a 365.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & birthplace.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Jane Osbourne & James Townsend, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1884, vol 2a 1011.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 63, Dartford, Kent, Dec 1925, vol 2a 812.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016