William Jesse Townsend1
#3932, (September 1881-June 1939)
|Birth*||SEP 1881 ||William Jesse Townsend was born in SEP 1881 at Otford, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||2 JUN 1909 ||He married Emma Couzens on 2 JUN 1909 at Bromley, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||JUN 1939 ||William Jesse Townsend died in JUN 1939 at Bromley, Kent, aged 57.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Jesse Townsend and Mary Ann Groves at Cassams Cottage, Otford, Kent, England.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||William Jesse Townsend lived with Jesse Townsend at Twitton, Otford, Kent, England.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||William Jesse Townsend was employed as Domestic gardener.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Emma Couzens lived at 30 Plaistow Avenue, Bromley, Kent, England, together with Dorothy May Townsend.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1881, vol 2a 592.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, William Jesse Townsend & Emma Couzens; Bromley, Kent Apr-Jun 1909, vol 2a 1013.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 57, Bromley, Kent, Jun 1939, vol 2a 751.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, Domestic gardener.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016