#4366, (14 April 1869-1 October 1955)
|Birth*||14 APR 1869 ||Frederick Barber was born on 14 APR 1869 at Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1891 ||The occupation of Frederick Barber was 'Blacksmith.2' |
|Marriage*||JUN 1891 ||He married Louisa Booker Webb, daughter of George Frank Webb and Esther Dennis Booker, in JUN 1891 at St Martin of Tours Church, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Frederick Barber and Louisa Booker Webb lived at High Street, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Florence Louisa Barber, Fred Dennis Barber, Beatrice Ethel Barber and Sidney George Barber.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Frederick Barber was employed as Nursery garden labourer.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Louisa Booker Webb lived at Eynsford, KentG, together with Beatrice Ethel Barber and Sidney George Barber.5 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Frederick Barber and Louisa Booker Webb lived at 1 Ford Cottages, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||SEP 1955 ||Frederick Barber lived at Eynsford, KentG.7 |
|Death*||1 OCT 1955 ||He died on 1 OCT 1955 at Stone House Hospital, Dartford, Kent, EnglandG, aged 86.8,9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1869, vol 2a 366.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Louisa Webb & Fred Barber, Medway, Kent, Apr-Jun 1891, vol 2a 878.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, next to Eynsford House.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to widow Louisa Booker Barber.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 86, Dartford, Kent, Dec 1955, vol 5b 456.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to widow Louisa Booker Barber.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016