Frederick George Edwards1
#4382, (8 November 1875-13 September 1950)
|Birth*||8 NOV 1875 ||Frederick George Edwards was born on 8 NOV 1875 at Maidstone, Kent, England.1,3 |
|Baptism||2 JAN 1876 ||He was baptized on 2 JAN 1876 at St Peter's Church, Maidstone, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1900 ||He married Ada Hucks in MAR 1900 at Snodland, Kent, England.4 |
|Death*||13 SEP 1950 ||Frederick George Edwards died on 13 SEP 1950 at The West Kent Hospital, Maidstone, Kent, England, aged 74.5,6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Thomas Batchelor Edwards and Eliza Ann Booker at 257 Upper Fant Road, Maidstone, Kent, England, together with Arthur Thomas Batchelor Edwards and John William Edwards.7 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Frederick George Edwards was employed as Warehouseman, Co-op.8 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Thomas Batchelor Edwards at 170 Upper Fant Road, Maidstone, Kent, England, together with Ada Hucks, Thomas Frederick Edwards, John George Edwards, Frederick Ernest Edwards and Nellie Marian Edwards.9 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Frederick George Edwards was employed as Railway driver, loco.9 |
|Residence*||AUG 1950 ||He lived at 206 Upper Fant Road, Maidstone, Kent, England.6 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Frederic George Edwards, parents Thomas & Eliza Ann, St Peter, maidstone, 1835481.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, date & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Maidstone, Kent, Oct-Dec 1875, vol 2a 606.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Ada Hucks & Fredric G Edwards, Malling, Kent, Jan-Mar 1900, vol 2a 884.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 74, Maidstone, Kent, Sep 1950, vol 5b 563.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to widow.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Maidstone, Kent, Jul-Sep 1912, vol 2a 1698. mother Hucks.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016