#4428, (January 1872-March 1940)
|Birth*||JAN 1872 ||Kate Verrall was born in JAN 1872 at Boughton Monchelsea, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||31 MAR 1872 ||She was baptized on 31 MAR 1872 at St Peter's Church, Boughton Monchelsea, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||She was employed as domestic servant.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at St Thomas' Hospital, Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG.3 |
|Married Name||JUN 1897 ||Her married name was Edwards.4 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1897 ||She married John William Edwards, son of Thomas Batchelor Edwards and Eliza Ann Booker, in JUN 1897 at Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Kate Verrall and John William Edwards lived at 'The Grasshopper', 97 Sandling Road, Maidstone, Kent, EnglandG, together with Kate Frances Edwards.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Kate Verrall and John William Edwards lived at Reed Pond Farm, St martin, Canterbury, Kent, EnglandG, together with Kate Frances Edwards and Elizabeth Edwards.6 |
|Death*||MAR 1940 ||Kate Verrall died in MAR 1940 at Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 68.7 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Kate Verrall, parents Richard & Frances, Broughton Monchelsea, Kent, 1786000.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Maidstone, Kent, Jan-Mar 1872, vol 2a 610.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, domestic servant.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Kate Verrall & John William Edwards, Maidstone, Kent, Apr-Jun 1897, vol 2a 1447.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, also with uncle John Edwards, age 47, publican.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, gae 67, Croydon, Surrey, Mar 1940, vol 2a 1752.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016