Joan F Plant1
|Father*||Herbert Fred Plant1 b. 20 Nov 1897, d. Jun 1945|
|Mother*||Prudence Mary Smith1 b. 27 Nov 1895, d. Jun 1971|
|Charts||The Smiths of the Deepings|
The Bettles of the Deepings
The Palmers of Deeping St James
The Todds of Rutland & the Deepings
|Birth*||21 JAN 1920||Joan F Plant was born on 21 JAN 1920 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.1|
|Marriage*||SEP 1945||She married Reginald Albert Atkin in SEP 1945 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire.2|
|(Witness) Residence||29 SEP 1939||Joan F Plant lived with Herbert Fred Plant and Prudence Mary Smith at Walnut Cottage, Deeping Gate, Northamptonshire, England, together with Richard Fred Plant and Edith Mary Plant.3|
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939||Joan F Plant was employed as Paid domestic help.4|
|Married Name||SEP 1945||Her married name was Atkin.2|
|Reginald Albert Atkin b. 16 Dec 1920, d. Sep 1997|
|Last Edited||19 Feb 2019|
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Jan-Mar 1920, vol 7a 806. mother Smith.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Joan F Plant & Reginald A Atkin; Bourne, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1945, vol 7a 1313.
- [S124] 1939 census, 2 blanked lines.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Oct-Dec 1946, vol 3b 115. mother Plant.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Oct-Dec 1947, vol 3b 115. mother Plant.