#4586, (December 1888-September 1941)
|Birth*||DEC 1888 ||Arthur Perkins was born in DEC 1888 at Pinchbeck, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1911 ||He married Ellen Mabel Lilian Gell in DEC 1911 at Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England.3 |
|Death*||SEP 1941 ||Arthur Perkins died in SEP 1941 at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, aged 52.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Arthur Perkins and Kate Smith at North Street, Northborough, Northamptonshire, England, together with Harriet Perkins and Kate Perkins.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Arthur Perkins lived with Arthur Perkins and Kate Smith at Trent Lock, Sawley, Derbyshire, England, together with Harriet Perkins, Kate Perkins, Emma Perkins, Alfred Joseph Perkins, Annie Perkins and William Perkins.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Arthur Perkins was employed as Blacksmith's striker.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at 14 Devon Street, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, England.8 |
|Milit-Beg*||1 FEB 1915 ||He began military service on 1 FEB 1915 at Eastwood, Derbyshire, England.9 |
|Milit-End*||26 AUG 1916 ||He ended military service on 26 AUG 1916 at Winchester, Hampshire, England.10 |
|Residence||26 AUG 1917 ||He and Ellen Mabel Lilian Gell lived at 10 Cranmer Street, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, England, together with Doris Mabel Perkins, Annie Elizabeth Perkins and Vera May Perkins.11 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Spalding, Lincs., Oct-Dec 1888, vol 7a 370.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Arther Perkins & Ellen M L Gell, Mansfield, Notts., Oct-Dec 1911, vol 7b 275.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 50, Nottingham, Sep 1941, vol 7b 385.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, boarder with Edward & Mary Woodhouse, iron worker.
- [S77] British Army records, enlisted, employed as driver in France 12 Sep 1915 to 12 Dec 1915.
- [S77] British Army records, discharged medically unfit due to mitral heart condition & rheumatic fever.
- [S77] British Army records, on military papers about pension.
- [S77] British Army records, on fathers military papers.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Basford, Notts, Apr-Jun 1917, vol 7b 408. mother Gell.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016