#4587, (27 August 1892-December 1971)
|Birth*||27 AUG 1892 ||Emma Perkins was born on 27 AUG 1892 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1913 ||She married Arthur Burnham in MAR 1913 at Shardlow, Derbyshire, England.3 |
|Death*||DEC 1971 ||Emma Perkins died in DEC 1971 at Leeds, Yorkshire, England, aged 79.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with Arthur Perkins and Kate Smith at Trent Lock, Sawley, Derbyshire, England, together with Harriet Perkins, Kate Perkins, Arthur Perkins, Alfred Joseph Perkins, Annie Perkins and William Perkins.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Emma Perkins was employed as Lace machine worker.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived with Thomas William Beardmore and Kate Perkins at 21 Bonsel Street, Long Eaton, Derbyshire, England.6 |
|(Witness) Marriage||23 SEP 1911 ||Emma Perkins witnessed the marriage of James Leivars and Harriet Perkins on 23 SEP 1911 at All Saints Church, Sawley, Derbyshire, England.7 |
|Married Name||MAR 1913 ||Her married name was Burnham.3 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1892, vol 7a 383.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Emma Perkins & Arthur Burnham, Shardlow, Derbys., Jan-Mar 1913, vol 7b 911.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 79, Leeds, Yorks., Dec 1971, vol 2c 849.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; James Leivars, 27, father John, & Harriet Perkins, 25, father Arthur, Parish Church,Sawley, Derbys. no 500, p 250.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Shardlow, Derbys, Oct-Dec 1916, vol 7b 887. mother Perkins.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Shardlow, Derbys, Jul-Sep 1920, vol 7b 1088. mother Perkins.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016