Alfred Joseph Perkins1
#4588, (June 1896-September 1956)
|Birth*||JUN 1896 ||Alfred Joseph Perkins was born in JUN 1896 at Maxey, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Arthur Perkins and Kate Smith at Trent Lock, Sawley, Derbyshire, England, together with Harriet Perkins, Kate Perkins, Arthur Perkins, Emma Perkins, Annie Perkins and William Perkins.3 |
|Marriage*||22 AUG 1925 ||Alfred Joseph Perkins married Edith Maud Cox on 22 AUG 1925 at Long Eaton, Derbyshire, England.4 |
|Death*||SEP 1956 ||Alfred Joseph Perkins died in SEP 1956 at Long Eaton, Derbyshire, aged 60.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1896 vol 7a 394.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Alfred Joseph Perkins & Edith Maud Cox; Long Eaton, Derbys., 2082647 and Jul-Sep 1925, Shardlow, vol 7b 1259.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 60, Derby, Sep 1956, vol 3a 250.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016