#4604, (19 August 1914-November 1997)
|Birth*||19 AUG 1914 ||Dorothy Leivars was born on 19 AUG 1914 at Stapleford, Nottinghamshire, England.2,1 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1940 ||She married Arthur Hough in SEP 1940 at Ilkeston, Derbyshire, England.3 |
|Death*||NOV 1997 ||Dorothy Leivars died in NOV 1997 at Erewash, Derbyshire, England, aged 83.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||DEC 1915 ||She lived with James Leivars and Harriet Perkins at 7 Back Street, Sawley, Derbyshire, England, together with James Arthur Leivars.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Dorothy Leivars lived with James Leivars and Harriet Perkins at 29 Tamworth Road, Long Eaton, Derbyshire, England, together with William Alfred Leivars and Philip Leivars.6 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||Dorothy Leivars was employed as Sack & sheet machinist; railway wagon.7 |
|Married Name||SEP 1940 ||Her married name was Hough.3 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Shardlow, Derbys, Jul-Sep 1914, vol 7b 1122. mother Perkins.
- [S77] British Army records, on father's war record.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Arthur Hough & Dorothy Leivars, Ilkeston, Derbys., Jul-Sep 1940, vol 7b 400/s.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 83, Erewash, Derbys., Nov 1997, 4C 3961B 143.
- [S77] British Army records, on war record.
- [S124] 1939 census, one blanked line.
- [S124] 1939 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016