#4642, (13 April 1885-1939)
|Birth*||13 APR 1885 ||Daniel Patchett was born on 13 APR 1885 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with William Patchett and Elizabeth Smith at Risgate Road, Gosberton, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with William Patchett and Lizzie Patchett.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Daniel Patchett lived with William Patchett and Elizabeth Smith at Towngate, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with May Patchett, Annie Patchett, Philip Patchett and Grace Patchett.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Daniel Patchett was employed as farm labourer.4 |
|Emigration*||29 JUL 1911 ||He emigrated on 29 JUL 1911 from Liverpool, Lancashire, EnglandG.5 |
|Immigration*||AUG 1911 ||He immigrated in AUG 1911 to Calgary, Alberta, CanadaG.6 |
|Milit-Beg*||29 NOV 1917 ||He began military service on 29 NOV 1917 at Assiniboia, Saskatchewan, CanadaG.7 |
|Occupation*||18 JAN 1918 ||The occupation of Daniel Patchett was 'Farmer.8' |
|Employment||MAR 1921 ||He was employed as Farmhand.9 |
|Residence*||MAR 1921 ||He lived at Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, CanadaG.9 |
|Emigration||16 APR 1923 ||He emigrated on 16 APR 1923 from Expanse, Saskatchewan, CanadaG.10 |
|Immigration||AUG 1923 ||He immigrated in AUG 1923 to Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USAG.10 |
|Burial*||1939 ||He was buried in 1939 at Greenwood Memorial Terrace, Spokane, Spokane, Washington, USAG.11 |
|Death*||1939 ||He died in 1939 at Spokane, Spokane, WashingtonG.11 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1885, vol 7a 883.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S61] Passengers, UK Outward; White Star Dominion Line, Liverpool to Quebec. Daniel Patchett, 24, labr.
- [S61] Passengers, Canada inward, Quebec entry point giving destination. Daniel Patchett, 24, labr.
- [S50] Official communication, Canada WW1 records; No 257671. Patchett, Daniel. Birthdate out by 2 years.
- [S77] British Army records, Canada WW1 records.
- [S111] Canada Census, Census of 1921., in house of Rupert McMorris as farmhand.
- [S59] USPRI, Entry record, Eastport, Idaho no 41170/28-18 from Canada to Spokane, WA Origin as Markat, ENG, age 36, Daniel Patchett. Arrived Canada in 1911.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, memorial plaque "Lest We forget, Here lies a Canadain Soldier, Pt. Dan Patchett, L.P.F. 1886 1939."
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016