#4649, (March 1887-)
|Birth*||MAR 1887 ||Martha Palmer was born in MAR 1887 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||29 APR 1909 ||She married William Patchett, son of William Patchett and Elizabeth Smith, on 29 APR 1909 at St Guthlac's Church, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Martha Palmer lived at Halfleet, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.3 |
|Married Name||29 APR 1909 ||Her married name was Patchett.2 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She and William Patchett lived at Towngate, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, together with Alice Patchett.4 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Jan-Mar 1887, vol 7a 367.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; William Patchett & Martha Palmer, Market Deeping, Lincs., 1450465.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with parents, Thomas & Emma & 5 siblings.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, on father's enlistment papers.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Jan-Mar 1921, vol 7a 655, mother Palmer.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Spalding, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1924, vol 7a 672. mother Palmer.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Spalding, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1927, vol 7a 579. mother Palmer.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016