Mary Ann Margaret Wills1
#4876, (17 March 1858-8 July 1955)
|Birth*||17 MAR 1858 ||Mary Ann Margaret Wills was born on 17 MAR 1858 at Poole, Dorset, England.3 |
|Baptism||14 APR 1858 ||She was baptized on 14 APR 1858 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, England.1 |
|Death*||8 JUL 1955 ||She died on 8 JUL 1955 at St Leonard's Hospital, Ringwood, Hampshire, England, aged 97.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with John James Galton Wills and Ann Eliza Russell at High Street, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Charlotte Wills.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Mary Ann Margaret Wills lived with John James Galton Wills and Ann Eliza Russell at 3 High Street, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Charlotte Wills, Thomas James Wills, Ann Eliza Wills and Ellen Wills.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Mary Ann Margaret Wills lived at 10 Lower Belgrave Street, Knightsbridge, London, England, together with Ellen Wills.8 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Mary Ann Margaret Wills was employed as Cook.8 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with Henry Randall at Ashenden Arms, 90 Glyn Road, Hackney, London, England, together with Ellen Eliza Randall, Edward John Randall and Ellen Wills.9 |
|(Witness) Marriage||8 DEC 1909 ||Mary Ann Margaret Wills witnessed the marriage of Henry Smith and Ellen Wills on 8 DEC 1909 at Poole, Dorset.10 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Mary Ann Margaret Wills and Ellen Wills lived at 77 Clifden Road, Hackney, London, England.11 |
|Residence||JUN 1955 ||Mary Ann Margaret Wills lived at 20 Avenue Place, Poole, Dorset, England.5 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Mary Ann Margaret, dau. of John & Eliza Wills. St James, Poole, Dorset, 1858, p 84. no. 668.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poole, Dorset, Jan-Mar 858, vol 5a 294.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 96, Christchurch, Hants., Sep 1955, vol 6b 170.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to Ellen Elizabeth McNeill, widow.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, as Cook for Arthur Smith, retd Army. visitor her sister Ellen.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, Margaret as visitor & Ellen as worker.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Henry Smith, 37, widower, father William, & Ellen Wills, 37, spinster, father John James Galton, (dec.) St James, Poole, no 55, p 28.
- [S124] 1939 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016