Henry Francis G Wills1
#4896, (4 February 1909-April 1993)
|Birth*||4 FEB 1909 ||Henry Francis G Wills was born on 4 FEB 1909 at Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Thomas James Wills and Gertrude Priscilla Harding at 10 New Cut, Baiter, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Edward Robert Wills, Herbert Denner Wills, Margaret Emma Wills and Ellen Ruth Wills.3 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1939 ||Henry Francis G Wills married Elizabeth Emily Nichols in JUN 1939 at Caerleon, Monmouthshire, WalesG.4 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||Henry Francis G Wills was employed as Clay Grinder.5 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Elizabeth Emily Nichols lived at 169 Blandford Road, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||APR 1993 ||Henry Francis G Wills died in APR 1993 at Newport, Glamorgan, WalesG, aged 84.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poole, Dorset, Jan-Mar 1909, vol 5a 246.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, note the form has been filled in to suggest that Gertrude had 7 children and was married 22 years.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Henry F G Wills & Elizabeth E Nichols, Caerleon, Wales, Apr-Jun 1939, vol 11a 596.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, with John J D Phillips.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 84, Newport, Glamorgan, A26C 8362A 15.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016