James Percy Dexter1
#4959, (September 1869-31 March 1920)
|Birth*||SEP 1869 ||James Percy Dexter was born in SEP 1869 at Bow, London, England.1 |
|Marriage*||26 DEC 1899 ||He married Susan Louisa Waterman, daughter of Thomas Waterman and Ann Newbery, on 26 DEC 1899 at Bow, London.1 |
|Death*||31 MAR 1920 ||James Percy Dexter died on 31 MAR 1920 at 1 Echo Villas, Old Road, Gravesend, Kent, England, aged 50.2,3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived at 3 Portland Cottages, Milton-next-Gravesend, Kent, England.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Susan Louisa Waterman lived at 669 Barking Road, West Ham, London, England, together with Percy Lionel Dexter.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||James Percy Dexter was employed as Mariner, dredging.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Susan Louisa Waterman lived at 9 Crofton Road, Plaistow, Essex, England, together with Percy Lionel Dexter and Norman Leslie Dexter.6 |
|Emigration*||20 JAN 1919 ||James Percy Dexter and Susan Louisa Waterman emigrated on 20 JAN 1919 from St John, New Brunswick, Canada.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Mile End Old Town, London, Jul-Sep 1869, vol 1c 558.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 50, Gravesend, Kent, Jun 1920, vol 2a 673.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to widow Susan Louisa Dexter.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with parents James Edgar & Fanny, & 6 siblings.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, visitors to James & Mary Wardle.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S61] Passengers, on the MV Tunisian, CP Ocean Services, to Liverpool.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016