Jane Mary Rushbrook1
#4987, (September 1875-)
|Birth*||SEP 1875 ||Jane Mary Rushbrook was born in SEP 1875 at St Pancras, London, England.1 |
|Baptism||9 FEB 1876 ||She was baptized on 9 FEB 1876 at Old St Pancras Church, Camden, London, England.2 |
|Marriage*||JAN 1902 ||She married Ernest John Hood, son of James John Hood and Emma Streatfield, in JAN 1902 at West Ham, London, England.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Jane Mary Rushbrook lived at Preston Hall, Aylesford, Kent, England.4 |
|Married Name||JAN 1902 ||Her married name was Hood.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She and Ernest John Hood lived at 59 Vale Farm Road, Woking, Surrey, England, together with John David Hood.5 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Jane Mary Rushbrook was 'General Shop & tobacconist.5' |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Pancras, London, Jul-Sep 1875, vol 1b 109.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Jane Mary Rushbrook, parents George & Caroline, Old St Pancras, Middlesex, no 202, p 26.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Ernest John Hood & Jane Mary Rushbrook, West Ham, Essex, Jan-Mar 1902, vol 4a 157.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, as 3rd laundrymaid.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016