#5000, (November 1854-27 March 1908)
|Birth*||NOV 1854 ||Emma Lane was born in NOV 1854 at Farningham, Kent, England.2,3 |
|Baptism||17 DEC 1854 ||She was baptized on 17 DEC 1854 at St Peter & St Paul Church, Farningham, Kent, England.2 |
|Marriage*||28 MAR 1875 ||She married Charles Hook on 28 MAR 1875 at St Mary's Church, Lambeth, Surrey, England.4,5 |
|Death*||27 MAR 1908 ||Emma Lane died on 27 MAR 1908 at Wellington, North Island, New Zealand, aged 53.6 |
|Burial*||APR 1908 ||She was buried in APR 1908 at Taita Cemetery, Lower Hutt, North Island, New Zealand.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with Henry Lane and Harriet Trodd at Cottage, Sanderstead, Surrey, England, together with George James Lane, Elizabeth Lane, Mary Lane and Josiah Lane.7 |
|Married Name||28 MAR 1875 ||Her married name was Hook.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Emma Lane and Charles Hook lived at 12 Little White Lion Street, St Giles, Westminster, London, England, together with Emma Mary Ellen Hook.8 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & birthplace.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Emma Lane, parents Henry & Harriet, Farningham, Kent.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1854, vol 2a 217.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Charles Hook, 24, father James & Emma Lane, 21, father Henry, St Mary, Lambeth, no 146, p 73.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Charles Hook & Emma Lane, Lambeth, Jan-Mar 1875, vol 1d 545.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, Cemetery Records; Emma Hook, Taita Cemetery, row 2, plot 4114. Records the deaths of ?grandchildren George & Irene Lawrence.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, St Giles, London, Jul-Sep 1879, vol 1b 648.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016