Dorothy Emma Lane1
#5019, (6 February 1877-14 November 1953)
|Birth*||6 FEB 1877 ||Dorothy Emma Lane was born on 6 FEB 1877 at Croydon, Surrey, England.1 |
|Baptism||9 SEP 1877 ||She was baptized on 9 SEP 1877 at St John the Baptist, Croydon, Surrey, England.1 |
|Marriage*||30 JUL 1904 ||She married William Henry Green on 30 JUL 1904 at Croydon, Surrey.3,4 |
|Death*||14 NOV 1953 ||Dorothy Emma Lane died on 14 NOV 1953 at Redhill County Hospital, Smallfields, Surrey, England, aged 76.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Jesse Lane and Mary Elizabeth Ayling at 4 Lime Kilns, Brighton Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with Ellen Sarah Lane, Thomas Jesse Lane, Beatrice Maria Lane and Jesse Lane.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Dorothy Emma Lane lived at Hazeldean Road, Croydon, Surrey, England.7 |
|Married Name||30 JUL 1904 ||Her married name was Green.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She and William Henry Green lived at 19 Dering Place, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with Lilian Dora Green and William Jesse Green.8 |
|Residence*||OCT 1953 ||Dorothy Emma Lane lived at 81 Oakes Road, Kenley, Surrey, England.5 |
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Dorothy Emma Lane, parents Jesse & Mary Elizabeth, St John, Croydon, no 2390, p 299.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Henry Green, 26, father James (dec), & Dora Lane, 27, father Jesse (dec), St John, Croydon, no 364, p 182.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, William Henry Green & Dora Lane, Croydon, Surrey, Jul-Sep 1904, vol 2a 530.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; probate to children.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, also William Hackett, stepson.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, servant, Saunders household.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016