Mary Ann Costar1
#5040, (November 1843-March 1916)
|Birth*||NOV 1843 ||Mary Ann Costar was born in NOV 1843 at Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||31 DEC 1843 ||She was baptized on 31 DEC 1843 at St John's Church, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|Married Name||27 JUN 1870 ||Her married name was Lane.3 |
|Marriage*||27 JUN 1870 ||She married George James Lane, son of Henry Lane and Harriet Trodd, on 27 JUN 1870 at Croydon, SurreyG.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Mary Ann Costar and George James Lane lived at Church Road, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Emma Lane, George Lane, Mary Ann Lane, Eliza Lane and Alice Lane.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Mary Ann Costar and George James Lane lived at 21 Fawcett Road, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Emma Lane, Eliza Lane and Alice Lane.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Mary Ann Costar lived at Croydon, SurreyG.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at Croydon, SurreyG, together with Emma Lane, Alice Lane, Mary Ann Lane, Rufus Edward Dicker, Leslie Clement Dicker and Olive Alice Dicker.8 |
|Death*||MAR 1916 ||Mary Ann Costar died in MAR 1916 at Croydon, SurreyG, aged 72.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1843, vol 4 87.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Mary Ann Costar, parents John & Ann, St John, Croydon, Surrey, no 1396, p 175.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; George J Lane & Mary Costar; Croydon, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1870.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage George Lane, father Henry, & Mary Costar, father John, St John, Croydon, no 97 p 49.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, wih mother-in-law.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, details from 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 73, Croydon, Surrey, Mar 1916, vol 2a 429.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016