Samuel Thomas Bysouth1
#5098, (June 1905-11 August 1971)
|Birth*||JUN 1905 ||Samuel Thomas Bysouth was born in JUN 1905 at Gedling, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Ada Ellen Turner at Colliery House, Kimberley, Nottinghamshire, EnglandG.3 |
|(Witness) Emigration||25 MAY 1911 ||Samuel Thomas Bysouth emigrated with Ada Ellen Turner on 25 MAY 1911 from Liverpool, Lancashire, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||1940 ||Samuel Thomas Bysouth lived at Sirdar, British Columbia, CanadaG.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||1953 ||He lived with Ada Ellen Turner at Sirdar, British ColumbiaG.6 |
|Death*||11 AUG 1971 ||Samuel Thomas Bysouth died on 11 AUG 1971 at Kelowna, British Columbia, CanadaG, aged 66.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Basford, Notts., Apr-Jun 1905, vol 7b 285.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, visitors to the Clement household.
- [S61] Passengers, listed as Ada & Samuel Bysouth, 30 & 4y 10m, married to miner. on 'Empress of Ireland' to join husband.
- [S111] Canada Census, District of Keetenay East, 1940. five Bysouth residents inc. Alfred.
- [S111] Canada Census, District of Keetenay East, 1953. Four Bysouth residents inc. Margaret Jane and Alfred Henry.
- [S118] Canada BMD Index, death, age 66, Kelowna, BC, BC Death Index, Samuel Stanley T Bysouth, 1971-09-011963.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016