Dorothy Alice Lane1
#5175, (June 1914-18 October 2007)
|Birth*||JUN 1914 ||Dorothy Alice Lane was born in JUN 1914 at Wimborne Minster, Dorset, England.3 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1937 ||She married Charles F Brown in MAR 1937 at Winchester, Hampshire, England.4 |
|Death*||18 OCT 2007 ||Dorothy Alice Lane died on 18 OCT 2007 at Pine Lodge, 32 Key Street, Sittingbourne, Kent, England, aged 93.5 |
|Note*||1920 ||She ; father George Thomas Pink from family sources. in 1920.6,7 |
|Married Name||MAR 1937 ||Her married name was Brown.4 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wimborne, Dorset, Apr-Jun 1914, vol 5a 400.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wimbourne, Dorset, Apr-Jun 1914, vol 5a 400.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wimborne, Dorset, Apr-Jun 1914, vol 5a 400. mother Lane.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Dorothy A Lane & Charles F Brown, Winchester, Hants., Jan-Mar 1937, vol 2c 298.
- [S70] Death Index 2007-13, death, Dorothy Alice Brown, age 93, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, on ancestry.com; Brown(Master) tree by paulmartin340. Father said to be George Thomas Pink, 1863-1947. Married at time of Dorothy's birth.
- [S29] Email from, from Paul Martin. I have no documentary evidence to support this but, Dorothy was my maternal Grandmother. She gave snippets of information to my mother over the years and told her that George Pink was her father. My grandmother was brought up by Mrs Eacott who was sister to George Pink's wife. My Grandmother also kept in touch with some of his other children who had emigrated to Canada.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016