Henry Arthur Mott1
#5187, (March 1902-7 October 1944)
|Birth*||MAR 1902 ||Henry Arthur Mott was born in MAR 1902 at Southend-on-Sea, Essex, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Florence Lane and David Henry Mott at 85 Guildford Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, EnglandG, together with Frank Edward Mott.3 |
|Employment*||SEP 1944 ||Henry Arthur Mott was employed as Fireman NFS.4 |
|Death*||7 OCT 1944 ||He died on 7 OCT 1944 at 16 Tennyson Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, EnglandG, aged 42.5,6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Rochford, Essex, Jan-Mar 1902, vol 4a 714.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S108] Unknown author, UK WW11 Civilian Deaths, died at 16 Tennyson Avenue, Southend. given occupation.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 43, Southend on Sea, Essex, Dec 1944, vol 4a 730.
- [S108] Unknown author, UK WW11 Civilian Deaths, died at 16 Tennyson Avenue, Southend. Wife Susan Minnie Mott.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016