Ernest William Robinson1
#5194, (July 1874-25 March 1949)
|Birth*||JUL 1874 ||Ernest William Robinson was born in JUL 1874 at Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||18 OCT 1874 ||He was baptized on 18 OCT 1874 at Christ Church, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived at 182 London Road, Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||He was employed as Printer's compositor.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Rose Lane lived at 4 Artillery Terrace, Guildford, Surrey, EnglandG, together with Roland Ernest Robinson.5 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1944 ||Ernest William Robinson married Rose Lane, daughter of William James Lane and Sarah Ann James, in DEC 1944 at Kingsclere, Hampshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence||1945 ||Ernest William Robinson and Rose Lane lived at Guildford, SurreyG, together with Roland Ernest Robinson, Alice M Read and Elsie Margaret Violet Robinson.7 |
|Death*||25 MAR 1949 ||Ernest William Robinson died on 25 MAR 1949 at Guildford, SurreyG, aged 74.8,9 |
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, estimates from 1911 census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt.; Ernest William Robinson, parents Joseph Thomas & Emma, Christ Church, Croydon. 994339.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt.; Ernest William Robinson, parents Joseph Thomas & Emma, Christ Church, Croydon. no 445, p 56.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with parents & 4 siblings.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Rose Lane & Ernest W Robinson, Kingsclere, Hants, Oct-Dec 1944, vol 2c 693. Reason for this late marriage not known.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Electoral Roll, Guildford, Surrey, 1945.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 74, Surrey SW, Mar 1949, vol 5g 995.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; probate to son, Roland Ernest Robinson.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Reigate, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1910, vol 2a 213.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Guildford, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1913, vol 2a 177. mother Lane.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016