Winifred May Lane1
#5236, (4 November 1888-24 December 1957)
|Birth*||4 NOV 1888 ||Winifred May Lane was born on 4 NOV 1888 at Walthamstow, London, England.3 |
|Baptism||13 JAN 1889 ||She was baptized on 13 JAN 1889 at St Mary's Church, Walthamstow, London, England.1 |
|Death*||24 DEC 1957 ||She died on 24 DEC 1957 at Wanstead Hospital, Wanstead, London, England, aged 69.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Josiah Lane and Emma Mary Ann Oakshatt at 14 Short Road, Walthamstow, London, England, together with Emma Lane, Oliver Lane, Josiah Lane, William George Lane, Albert Lane, Edwin Lawrence Lane and Eva Florence Lane.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Winifred May Lane lived with Josiah Lane and Emma Mary Ann Oakshatt at Walthamstow, London, together with Josiah Lane, William George Lane, Albert Lane, Edwin Lawrence Lane and Eva Florence Lane.7 |
|Residence*||NOV 1957 ||Winifred May Lane lived at 79 Jewel Road, Walthamstow, London, England.5 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Winifred May Lane, parents Josiah & Emma, St Mary's, Walthamstow, Essex.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, West Ham, Essex, Oct-Dec 1888, vol 4a 279.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 69, Essex SW, Dec 1957, vol 5a 158.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to sister Eva Florence.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016