#5240, (30 December 1879-March 1970)
|Birth*||30 DEC 1879 ||Jessie Dymond was born on 30 DEC 1879 at Westminster, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||10 MAY 1882 ||She was baptized on 10 MAY 1882 at St Anne's, Westminster, London, EnglandG.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at 6 Little Chapel Street, Westminster, London, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at 147 Stanhope Street, St Pancras, London, EnglandG.3 |
|Married Name||3 AUG 1901 ||Her married name was Lane.4 |
|Marriage*||3 AUG 1901 ||She married Oliver Lane, son of Josiah Lane and Emma Mary Ann Oakshatt, on 3 AUG 1901 at Christ Church, Albany Street, Camden, London, EnglandG, witnessed by Josiah Lane.4,5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Jessie Dymond and Oliver Lane lived at 96 Maynard Road, Walthamstow, London, EnglandG, together with Oliver James Lane, Jessie Constance Lane and Harry Josiah Lane.6 |
|Residence||1931 ||Jessie Dymond and Oliver Lane lived at 135 Drayton Road, Willesden, London, EnglandG, together with Jessie Constance Lane.7 |
|Death*||MAR 1970 ||Jessie Dymond died in MAR 1970 at Walthamstow, London, EnglandG, aged 90.8 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Jessie Dymond, parents James & Fanny , St Anne's, Westminster, London, 1468920.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with parents James & Fanny & 5 siblings.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with father & 4 siblings.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Jessie Dymond, 21, father James, & Oliver Lane, 25, father Josiah, Christ Church, Albany Street, St Pancras, London, no 455, p 228.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage Jessie Dymond & Oliver Lane, Pancras, london, Jul-Sep 1901, vol 1b 179.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Registers, Willesden West, 1931.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 90, Brent, London, Mar 1970, vol 5a 792.
- [S77] British Army records, from father's war records.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016