Oliver James Lane1
#5241, (3 August 1902-16 February 1986)
|Birth*||3 AUG 1902 ||Oliver James Lane was born on 3 AUG 1902 at Walthamstow, London, England.1,2 |
|Death*||16 FEB 1986 ||He died on 16 FEB 1986 at Beverley, Essex, Massachusetts, USA, aged 83.3,4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Oliver Lane and Jessie Dymond at 96 Maynard Road, Walthamstow, London, England, together with Jessie Constance Lane and Harry Josiah Lane.5 |
|Emigration*||31 MAY 1930 ||Oliver James Lane emigrated on 31 MAY 1930 from Southampton, Hampshire, England.6 |
|Employment*||8 APR 1940 ||He was employed as Manager, Drug concern.7 |
|Residence||8 APR 1940 ||He lived at 144 Beechwood Avenue, Mount Vernon, Westchester, New York, USA.8 |
|Residence*||18 FEB 1952 ||He lived at 304 Rich Avenue, Mount Vernon, Westchester, New York, USA.9 |
|Naturalization*||18 FEB 1952 ||He was naturalized on 18 FEB 1952 at New York, New York, USA.10 |
|Residence||AUG 1959 ||He lived at 73 Clitheroe Avenue, Clapham, London, England.11 |
|Emigration||24 DEC 1959 ||He emigrated on 24 DEC 1959 from New York, New York.12 |
|Residence||1960 ||He lived at 37 Magnolia Avenue, Gloucester, Essex, Massachusetts, USA.13 |
|Occupation*||21 JUL 1969 ||The occupation of Oliver James Lane was 'Accountant.14' |
- [S77] British Army records, from father's war records.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, West Ham, Essex, Jul-Sep 1902, vol 4a 504.
- [S59] USPRI, Massachusetts Death Index, Oliver J Lane, b. 3 Aug 1902, d. 16 Feb 1986.
- [S52] US SS Index, SSN 084-03-8558, issued NY before 1951, residence.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S61] Passengers, on MV 'Tuscania' Southampton to New York, Tourist 3rd Class, single.
- [S98] US Census 1940, .
- [S98] US Census 1940, with wife, Mary D Steele35, & mother-in-law, Nellie M Steele, 70. both from Mass.
- [S59] USPRI, naturalisation certificate to Lane, Oliver James, b. 3 Aug 1902, no 6992536. US District Court, New York NY.
- [S59] USPRI, naturalisation certificate to Lane, Oliver James, b. 3 Aug 1902, no 6992536. US District Court, New York NY Alien 1997512.
- [S61] Passengers, on Queen Elizabeth' New York to Southampton, holiday address for 6 weeks.
- [S61] Passengers, on Queen Elizabeth' New York to Southampton, Tourist on his own.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Goucester, Mass., City Directory, 1960. as tax consultant.
- [S59] USPRI, membership of the Tyrian Masonic Lodge, ID, 32061.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016